ARE MEDICAL GRADE AUSTIN AIR PURIFIERS WORTH IT?
Air purifiers are essential for creating a clean and healthy indoor environment. However, not all air purifiers are created equal. In this blog, we will highlight why medical grade air purifiers like the Austin Air from Allergy Solutions Air Purifiers are a better choice compared to low-level air purifiers made of plastic and cheap filters.
- Durability and Reliability- Medical Grade air purifiers are constructed with high-quality materials, such as steel and medical-grade HEPA filters, which make them more durable and reliable than plastic air purifiers. These air purifiers are designed to last for years and provide consistent, effective filtration. On the other hand, plastic air purifiers can break easily and often require frequent replacements of the entire purifier unit, and frequent (every 6 month) replacement of the filters contained in the unit.
- Improved Air Filtration- Medical Grade air purifiers are equipped with superior filtration systems that are capable of capturing a wide range of pollutants, including fine particulate matter, allergens, bacteria, and viruses. Unlike plastic air purifiers, which only remove larger particles, medical grade air purifiers are specifically designed to remove microscopic pollutants that can pose a serious health risk.
- Efficient and Effective -Medical Grade air purifiers are designed with advanced technology that ensures the air is thoroughly cleaned. This means that the air purifiers are more efficient and effective at removing pollutants from the air, providing a healthier and cleaner indoor environment. On the other hand, plastic air purifiers can struggle to remove even the most basic pollutants and may not provide the same level of clean air. Further, plastic air purifiers off-gas their own plastic materials, and therefore spend much of their resources cleaning up their own pollutants. Some inexpensive ionizing air purifiers that do not contain filters can actually be dangerous because they add more pollutants to the air, such as ozone, which can trigger your allergies and asthma.
- Quiet Operation -Medical Grade air purifiers are often equipped with advanced noise-reducing technology, making them much quieter than plastic air purifiers. This means that you can use your air purifier in any room of your home without disturbing your daily activities.
- Health Benefits-Medical Grade air purifiers are specifically designed to remove a wide range of pollutants that can pose a serious health risk, including fine particulate matter, allergens, bacteria, and viruses. By removing these pollutants from the air, medical grade air purifiers can help improve your overall health and well-being, reducing the risk of respiratory problems and allergies.
- Cost – Medical Grade air purifiers, such as the Austin Air Purifiers from Allergy Solutions Air Purifiers, contain filters that last up to 5 years before requiring replacement, making them the most cost effective on the market. The low-grade plastic air purifiers might cost less money up front, but with 6 month filter replacement requirements they are more costly than medical grade air purifiers over a 5 year period.
- Simplicity – Medical Grade air purifiers, such as the Austin Air Purifiers from Allergy Solutions Air Purifiers, are plug and go. They are workhorses designed to run 24/7. There are no bells and whistles, because they are not needed, and there is less to break down.
In conclusion, medical grade air purifiers like the Austin Air from Allergy Solutions Air Purifiers are a better choice compared to low-level air purifiers made of plastic. They are more durable and reliable, provide improved air filtration, are more efficient and effective, operate quietly, are more cost effective, are simple plug-and-go machines, and offer numerous health benefits.Investing in a medical grade air purifier can provide you with peace of mind and a cleaner, healthier indoor environment. For more information see our video on 6 Things to Look For when Choosing An Air Purifier.